Monday, December 7, 2009

What is Plumber's Putty?

Question: What is Plumber's Putty.

Answer: Plumber's Putty is a putty that plumbers use to seal drains on tub drains, sink drains. The putty remains soft for a long time and it is a reversible seal.

It is reversible so the drain can be serviced by the plumber. A new putty seal is needed each time the drain is installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment